Here’s a sure-fire way to get the most out of the CHEO BBQ. Have a gander at this list before heading to Shefford Park on Saturday!
- Dress for the Weather! – Check the forecast and dress appropriately.
- Sunscreen! – Don’t want to be caught ‘red-handed’, or ‘red-necked’ or ‘red-legged’ etc.
- If you drink…please drink responsibly.
- Shuttle & Save…on gas that is! We’ve got a shuttle departing from Platform 4A of Blair Transit Station! Here are the details:
- 7:30 to 10:00 Every 15 min.
- 10:00 to 14:00 Every 30 min.
- 14:00 to 18:00 NO BUS WILL BE RUNNING
- 18:00 to 21:00 Every 30 min.
If you’d prefer to drive…here is a Google Map Link to Shefford Park, home of the CHEO BBQ!
- Tickets – Only $5 at the door. Registered sports participants’ admission is included with sports registration.
- Front Gate – Opens at 09:00
- Food & Drink – Barbecue Pit and Beer Garden open at 11:30. BBQ will be serving steak dinners starting at 16:00.
- Music – Enjoy all day music courtesy of Quality Entertainment.
- Show me the Money! – We’ll have an ATM on-site.
- Family Fun Zone – We’ve got entertainment scheduled from 10:00 to 14:00 to dazzle & delight the younger folk. The family fun zone will be open until 17:00.