Welcome to the CHEO BBQ Tournament Registration! As always, we have an Ultimate Frisbee AND a Beach Volleyball tournament.
NEW! This year there is a Junior Ultimate Tournament!
- Junior Division (age 12-17): Play 5 on 5, minimum 2 females on at all times, unless captain’s agree to receiver’s choice. Play on time.
- Volleyball Schedule 2018
- Ultimate Schedules 2018 (pdf)
- Waiver (PDF, 23KB)
- Online Registration and Team Management
General Information for the Day-of
- Ultimate Rules (Adult/Junior)
- Volleyball Rules
- Tournaments start at 8:30am. Tournaments finish at 6:00pm.
- There is a free shuttle from the Gloucester Centre.
- Please note all parking by-laws will be enforced.
- Beer Tent access requires a special bracelet, which you get at front gate. Children will be allowed in the Beer tent area, until 6pm.
- There may be limited shade in volleyball court area. However, there is plenty of space in and around the volleyball court area for teams to set up tarps or tent like structures to provide themselves with shade.
- Rain or shine!
- No outside alcohol will be allowed.
Fees – 2018
- Early Bird until May 25th: $320 (Volleyball, Ultimate)
- Regular Pricing from May 26th: $350 (Volleyball, Ultimate)
- Junior Ultimate Tournament: $250 (flat rate)
Rules and Regulations
- All volleyball teams must play with a minimum of 6 players (minimum 2 females) and Ultimate teams must play with a minimum of 7 players (minimum 3 females).
- Due to limited space, applications are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. Payment received does not guarantee a spot in the tournament.
- If you are placed on a waiting list, you will be notified should a spot become available in the tournament, and your payment information will be requested upon notification.
- Each team must have completed on-line registration or submitted a completed Team Registration Form to the CHEO BBQ Office, accompanied with the appropriate registration fee by June 5, 2018. The CHEO BBQ Committee reserves the right to accept or reject late entries, at its discretion.
- THE ROSTER MUST BE MADE BY JUNE 9th, 2018 AND MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY NEW WAIVER FORMS FOR THE ADDED PLAYERS.
- A person may register with and play for only one team
- Only those players from which we have received a signed waiver (either online or offline) shall be permitted to play in the tournament.
- All players must be 16 years of age as of June 9, 2018.
For further information please send an email to email@example.com