The CHEO BBQ is a volunteer run organization dedicated to providing financial support to the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario (CHEO). All funds raised are donated to the CHEO Foundation.
The Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario is a health care centre dedicated to providing comprehensive care to children and young people in Eastern Ontario and Western Quebec. CHEO offers a range of medical services for patients from birth through 18 years of age.
How funds are used
Donations help the hospital provide a wide variety of paediatric programs, research, state-of-the-art equipment, medical and nursing education, and assistance for families in crisis. Every child at CHEO benefits from The CHEO BBQ’s contributions through donations and pledging.
More information about CHEO
- About the CHEO Foundation
- How funds are used
- About CHEO
- Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario website
Quick facts about the CHEO BBQ
- Celebrating its 26th year in 2018!
- Raised more than $700,000 for CHEO
- 1,000 sports tournament participants yearly
- 1,500 total guests yearly
- 200+ volunteers