General Tournament Rules
- Ultimate Schedules (pdf)
- Adult Division: Play 4M/3F unless captain’s agree to receiver’s choice. Play with spirit. Play on time.
- Junior Division (age 12-17): Play 5 on 5, minimum 2 females on at all times, unless captain’s agree to receiver’s choice. Play with spirit. Play on time.
- Half is at 7 for games to 13, 8 for games to 15. Two timeouts per game.
- All games go to 13 or time except Finals to 15 or time whichever happens first.
- Play by the 11th edition rules – www.ocua.ca/the-rules.
(footblocks in unless captain’s agree otherwise).
- There will be a whistle or horn signaling the start/stop of games, one blast each time.
- Captains should also agree on a timepiece.
- When you hear the sound the game is over unless the score is tied – if it is play out the point.
- The schedule only has 10 minutes in between timeslots and teams may have to move from field to field in that time, please respect timecaps to keep things running on schedule.
- Be prepared for the conditions. Sunscreen, raingear ( if necessary ), etc.
- Water will be provided but bringing your own in coolers helps. Please note, you cannot bring in your own alcohol.