Examples of GREAT items from last year! This year’s list will be posted in the coming weeks- check back soon!
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING AUCTION RULES CAREFULLY
- All items in the silent auction have a bid sheet attached or affixed nearby. To place bid, write your name, daytime telephone number and the amount of your bid on the bid sheet. Each new bid must be written on the next line available on the bid sheet. Bid raises must be in whole dollar amounts in the increment identified on bid sheet. Each new bid must be written on the next blank line available on the bid sheet.
- Bids must be written in ink – no pencils.
- An authorized auction representative may disqualify your bid if you are blocking the bidding table 15 min prior to the closing of the table.
- The silent-auction tables will commence: 9:00am and will close at 4:00PM. No bids accepted after that time. Certain auctions will close at 2:00, 3:00 and 4:00. Five minutes prior to the closing an announcement will be made to notify the bidders.
- An Authorized auction representative will circle or highlight the closing or winning bid.
- Bidders agree to the CHEO BBQ silent auction rules by placing their first bid. In the event of a dispute, the Pledging Director will hear the dispute and their decision will be considered final.
Claiming Silent Auction Items
- The purchaser, by participating in the silent auction, agrees to hold the CHEO BBQ free and clear of all liability for property-damage or physical injury or death that may arise from any item or service acquired at the silent auction.
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds on auction items by the CHEO BBQ.
- Payment must be made in full on the day of the auction. Alternate arrangements can be made if agreed upon in advance of the end of the silent auction.
- Full payment for items should be made on the evening of the silent auction by cash, Mastercard or Visa only. GST will not be charged on purchases.
- Bidders will be called between 5 and 7 PM on June 13. If not available, arrangements will be made for later payment and pick up of item(s).
Silent Auction Items
Many thanks to all of our generous sponsors!! Here is a list of some of the great items being auctioned-off this year (2018):
- Yuk Yuks – Gift Certificate
- Pirate Adventures – Passes
- Calypso Water Park – Passes
- Funhaven – Passes
- The National Arts Center – Passes
- Four Tickets to the Ottawa Fury; with 2 parking pass
- 9Round – Gift Cards
- Hometown Sports Grill
- Soul Stone Sushi
- Baton Rouge
- Cucina da Vito
- Luxe Bistro
- Courtyard Restaurant
- Robbies Italian Restaurant
- D’Arcy McGees
- Broadways Bar and Grill
- Little Turkish Village
- CAA – Membership
- Young Drivers – Gift Certificate
- East Coast Limos – Gift Certificate
Spas and Yoga:
- Tank Action Spa Ottawa – Gift Certificate
- Ottawa Champions – 20 Pack of tickets to any game
- Velofix – 1 Free Bike Tune up
- Jerome Photography – Family Portrait Sessions
- Rodan & Fields – Gift Basket
- Dominion City – Gift Basket
- Aviation Museum – Gift Basket
- Monkey Around – Membership
- Clip and Climb – Admission
- Saunders Farm – Passes
- Baseballism – Gift Certificate
- Wilderness Tours – Rafting Trips
- Cosmic Adventures – Family Passes
- Starr Gymnastics – Birthday Party Package
- MidWay Family Funpark – Gift Certificate
- Dingerz Batting and Pitching Center – Gift Certificate
- Epic Fitness – Training Session
- Beau’s Beer – VIP Tour
- Sensplex – 1 Hour of Ice Time
100% OF PROCEEDS WILL GO TOWARDS THE CHEO FOUNDATION