Please check out our FAQ’s below- and if you have any other questions not answered on our site, please feel free to contact us via email (email@example.com) and we’ll be sure to get back to you as soon as possible!
When do the gates open and games start?
- Teams start to arrive at 7am to set up, and games start at 8:30am. The event wraps up by 7pm.
- The Family Zone is open from 8:30am- 5:00pm.
Where is the awesome event taking place?
- We are conveniently located just off the 417, at 813 Shefford Road, behind the Richcraft Sensplex (formerly Potvin Arena).
How do I get there?
- You can bike, drive, or take our FREE shuttle from the Gloucester Center- view the schedule HERE (TBD). Leave the hassle of parking to others!
Taking the bus? View the OC Transpo schedule/routes HERE (TBD) .
Is there parking?
- No parking is available on site, unless you are on the VIP list (you would know). Shefford Road is closed, and space is limited. We suggest taking the bus to Gloucester Center and taking our FREE Shuttle to drop you right on our doorstep! Plenty of Bike parking is available on site.
Is the event wheelchair accessible?
- We have worked hard to ensure that each and every guest is able to attend our event! People with disabilities are welcome at our event. From accessible washrooms, to wider gates and entrances, as well as a paved ramp from the parking lot to our gate, we hope this fits the bill.
Due to the natural landscape and uneven terrain, parts of the event grounds may be more difficult than other to navigate and maneuver. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with specific questions!
How much does it cost to get into the event?
- Admission is by donation; bills and coins are welcome!
How much does it cost to play in the Family Zone? I hear there are AWESOME activities!
- It is FREE to enjoy our Family Zone, Obstacle Course, Activities and Entertainment! Donations are always welcome of course.
Can I bring my own alcohol?
- No way! Outside alcohol is NOT permitted- we have plenty waiting for you starting at 11:00 am!
Anything confiscated at the gates (and it will be), will be thrown out if not returned to your vehicle. We do not hold anything for guests.
What about smoking?
- Smoking in any form is not permitted on City property. If you must, you can walk down to Shefford Road to smoke across the street.
Can I bring a cooler?
- Of course- if you aren’t into our delicious food, and need a snack, then by all means. Leave your Hibachi and Coleman at home. And remember, no alcohol.
I don’t eat meat! Will I go hungry?
- Don’t worry—we have a delicious vegetarian lasagna & salad for you.
Do you take Debit or Credit?
- All food transactions are cash only; however we do have an ATM on site for your convenience.
- Any Silent Auction items may be paid for via Credit Card.
Can I bring my pet? What if it’s only a little dog in my bag, and I don’t let it out?
- Leave your tiny pooch- and all pets- at home! The BBQ is a pet-free environment. We want all guests to be safe, including your pet. Service animals are permitted and must be clearly identified. Please notify our Security Team upon entrance.
Can I bring my own tent or chair?
- Absolutely! Create your own shade and set up a little spot to watch the fantastic tournaments.
Is my gym bag ok to bring? I might need a change of clothes!
- For sure. All bags are searched upon entering the site (includes coolers, totes, purses, etc.), so be prepared and leave a few extra minutes for a quick look by our friendly front gate staff!
What should I leave at home, apart from my pet?
- Any alcohol, weapons, illegal substances, and portable grills must stay off the property. Bags will be searched, and these items will be thrown out if you don’t return them to your car. No exceptions.
What if it rains?
- Well, you get wet! The event is on rain or shine (it will shine!), so be prepared. If weather gets dangerous, a game-time decision is made to cancel events.
Is there a Lost & Found?
- We don’t want you to lose anything! But if you do- hopefully another guest will drop it off at the Volunteer Tent for you to claim! If you get home and realize you’ve lost something later on, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire. We will hold onto recovered items for 30 days, and then donate them to charity.