Here’s a sure-fire way to get the most out of the CHEO BBQ. Have a gander at this list before heading to Shefford Park on Saturday!
- Dress for the Weather! – Check the forecast and dress appropriately.
- Sunscreen! – Don’t want to be caught ‘red-handed’, or ‘red-necked’ or ‘red-legged’ etc.
- If you drink…please drink responsibly.
- Shuttle & Save…on gas that is! We’ve got a shuttle departing from Platform 4A of Blair Transit Station! Here are the details:
- 7:30 to 10:00 Every 15 min.
- 10:00 to 14:00 Every 30 min.
- 14:00 to 18:00 NO BUS WILL BE RUNNING
- 18:00 to 21:00 Every 30 min.
If you’d prefer to drive to Shefford Park, there is a map on our Location page!
- Tickets – Only $5 at the door. Registered sports participants’ admission is included with sports registration.
- Front Gate – Opens at 08:30
- Food & Drink – Barbecue Pit and Beer Garden open at 11:30. BBQ will be serving steak dinners starting at 16:00.
- Music – Enjoy all day music courtesy of Quality Entertainment.
- Show me the Money! – We’ll have an ATM on-site.
- Family Fun Zone – See the schedule at Family Zone.
What you can do to help reduce waste and our carbon foot print
- Bring a drink container that can be used throughout the day for water. And reuse your plastic cup (or bring your own) in the beer tent.
- Help us recycle – There are plenty of recycle bins on site and make sure to sort your waste into the appropriate bins.
- Leave your car at home and take the shuttle
- Pledge online – Raise money for the kids at CHEO with our easy to use online pledging system