Join us for the first time, or run again in our 5K Fun Run/Walk in support of CHEO! This event is part of helping to promote health and wellness while raising funds for the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario. The funds raised will contribute to the advancement of health and research facilities for our community’s children, with the added bonus of having fun in the sun!
This race is chip-timed and each participant receives a finisher’s medal!
We encourage all of our participants to join in our pledge program – Play, Pledge, & Win!
After the Run/Walk, take an opportunity to check out the rest of the CHEO BBQ event, including the Family Fun Zone, the Volleyball and Ultimate Tournaments, the Silent Auction, or hang out at the Bytown Catering BBQ pit!
Saturday, June 9th 2018, 8:30 am Rain or Shine!
- Check-in tent (inside the CHEO BBQ main gate) at 7:30 am- receive your bib and chip!
- Admission fee – $35 (until May 11), $40(May 12- June 8), $45(June 9, day- of)
- Minimum age is 10 years old
- 5 km around the CHEO BBQ site into the Canotek Business Park and along the pathway leading out to the Rockcliffe Parkway
- A water station at the entrance of the path
- There will be light snacks and refreshments at the finish line
To register, click here. For additional details, please contact email@example.com