SILENT AUCTION RULES AND REGULATIONS
June 12, 2010
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING AUCTION RULES CAREFULLY
- All items in the silent auction have a bid sheet attached or affixed nearby. To place bid, write your name, daytime telephone number and the amount of your bid on the bid sheet. Each new bid must be written on the next line available on the bid sheet. Bid raises must be in whole dollar amounts in the increment identified on bid sheet. Each new bid must be written on the next blank line available on the bid sheet.
- Bids must be written in ink – no pencils.
- An authorized auction representative may disqualify your bid if you are blocking the bidding table 15 min prior to the closing of the table.
- The silent-auction tables will commence: 9:00am and will close at 4:00PM. No bids accepted after that time. Five minutes prior to the closing an announcement will be made to notify the bidders.
- An Authorized auction representative will circle or highlight the closing or winning bid.
CLAIMING SILENT-AUCTION ITEMS
- The purchaser, by participating in the silent auction, agrees to hold the CHEO BBQ free and clear of all liability for property-damage or physical injury or death that may arise from any item or service acquired at the silent auction.
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds on auction items by the CHEO BBQ.
- Payment must be made in full on the day of the auction. Alternate arrangements can be made if agreed upon in advance of the end of the silent auction.
- Full payment for items should be made on the evening of the silent auction by cash, Mastercard or Visa only. GST will not be charged on purchases.
- Bidders will be called between 5 and 7 PM on June 13. If not available, arrangements will be made for later payment and pick up of item(s).
100% OF PROCEEDS WILL GO TOWARDS THE CHEO FOUNDATION
Silent Auction Items
- 2 Night Stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Ottawa Airport with a dinner for 2 at the Great North American Grill.
- 2 Night Stay at the Hampton Inn by Hilton includes “On the House Breakfast”
- 1 Night Stay at Minto Suite Hotel
- Little Rays’s Reptile Zoo – Family Membership (1 year admission for 4 people)
- Sunday Brunch at Fairmont Le Chateau Montebello
- 2 Night Stay – The Albert at Bay Suite Hotel
- 1 Night Stay – Best Western Cartier
- Gift Certificate – Royal Oak
- Professional Photo Shoot with Jen Howard Photography
- Fall Protection Course for 10 – Donated by Labortek (info)
- Authentic Crosby Jersey
- Gift Basket – RBC
- Personal Training Session with Energized by Me
- 2 Gift Certificates – Malone’s Lakeside Bar & Grill
- Gift Certificate – KS on the Keys Restaurant
- Life @ Home BBQ – 54000BTU – Donated by a Friend of the CHEO BBQ
- 4 Round Trip passes to Quebec City courtesy of Via Rail
- Le Nordi Spa package
- 4 pack ticket package – Ottawa 67s
- 2 Lower Bowl Seats for a Ottawa Senator at Montreal Canadians game at the Bell Centre for a 2010-2011 Regular Season Game
- (Date and Seats to be determined, when schedule is released)
- Courtesy of – Pompaction and ABS Pump Corporation
- $50 Gift Certificate from KS on the Keys
- $100 Gift Certificate from Hy’s Steakhouse
- Family pass to Museum of Nature
- Dinner for 2 Gift Certificate from The Works
- Jewellery (necklace and Bracelet) designed by Silpada Designs worth $135 donated by a friend of the CHEOBBQ
- Steve Yzerman autographed Hockey Jersey