CHEO BBQ Silent Auction = Screaming Fans!
We’re really excited this year to announce our first Silent Auction. When you’re here at Shefford Park on June 13th, you’ll be able to wander around and have a look at some of the great items we have. Our sponsors have been really generous, so don’t miss out. For your convenience, we’ll be accepting credit card and cash on June 13th.
Need more information on how the CHEO BBQ helps CHEO? See About the CHEO BBQ.
Check back soon – we’ll be updating this list as we get new items.
Silent Auction Items
- 4 round trip tickets courtesy of Via Rail to Quebec City, with a two night stay at the Delta Hotel
- Free Listing with Paul Rushforth Realty
- Hot Air Balloon Ride courtesy of the Sun
- LG 32” LCD television courtesy of LG Electronics Canada
- $100 Gift Certificate courtesy of Gabriels Pizza
- Family pass to the Papanack Zoo
- CAA one year membership
- OSSC Membership (1 + Friend)
- Earrings courtesy of Charm Diamond Centre
- Gift Basket for Him courtesy of The Body Shop
- Gift Basket for Her courtesy of The Body Shop
- One Hour Massage Therapy courtesy of Soma Health & Fitness
- One Month Membership to Soma Health & Fitness
- $100 Gift Card courtesy of Prime Pubs
- 3 Month Membership to SNAP Fitness
- $50 Gift Certificate courtesy of Malone’s Lakeside Grill
- Authentic NHL Jersey – Wayne Gretzky (Edmonton Oilers)
- Authentic NHL Jersey – Sidney Crosby (Pittsburgh Penguins)
- Golf Shirt courtesy of Sleemans’
- Interior Car Shampoo courtesy of Bemac Automotive
- Weekend Car Rental courtesy of Hertz
- 2 passes for White Water Rafting courtesy of Owl Rafting
- $75 Gift Certificate courtesy of Johnny Canuck’s
- $100 Gift Certificate courtesy of Treff’s Auto Centre
Silent Auction Rules and Regulations
Please read the following auction rules carefully
- All items in the silent auction have a bid sheet attached or affixed nearby. To place bid, write your name, daytime telephone number and the amount of your bid on the bid sheet. Each new bid must be written on the next line available on the bid sheet. Bid raises must be in whole dollar amounts in the increment identified on bid sheet. Each new bid must be written on the next blank line available on the bid sheet.
- Bids must be written in ink – no pencils.
- An authorized auction representative may disqualify your bid if you are blocking the bidding table 15 min prior to the closing of the table.
- The silent-auction tables will commence: 8:00am and will close at 5:00PM. No bids accepted after that time. Five minutes prior to the closing an announcement will be made to notify the bidders.
- An Authorized auction representative will circle or highlight the closing or winning bid.
Claiming Silent Auction Items
- The purchaser, by participating in the silent auction, agrees to hold the CHEO BBQ free and clear of all liability for property-damage or physical injury or death that may arise from any item or service acquired at the silent auction.
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds on auction items by the CHEO BBQ.
- Payment must be made in full on the day of the auction. Alternate arrangements can be made if agreed upon in advance of the end of the silent auction.
- Full payment for items should be made on the evening of the silent auction by cash, Mastercard or Visa only. GST will not be charged on purchases.
- Bidders will be called between 5 and 7 PM on June 13. If not available, arrangements will be made for later payment and pick up of item(s).